Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Monday October 21, 2019 7pm – 8:30pm
Alzheimer’s is not normal aging. It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior.
Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
This is an education program presented by the Alzheimer’s Association.